3000 years of history - 30 years in the making - the science behind gTonnicks
- The effectiveness, efficiency, and power of gTonnicks emanate from its most fundamental principle called the Intentional and Purposeful Contraction of the Muscle (before motion) or IPCM.
- As anyone who experiences gTonnicks will assert, the application of the IPCM in conjunction with the utilization of the gBalance Bar inevitably yields the following physical and mental benefits:
- The ultimate Mind/Body connection – Because the application of the IPCM starts with the command of the brain (voluntarily & intently) to the muscle via the nervous system and the use of the core muscles for balance, the mind and body become strongly connected (focus, concentration, self-awareness) more than any other type of workout.
- Core strength & functionality – With gTonnicks the body is the machine, the means and the goal as an amalgam of natural free-body (kinetic) motion exercises are used to strengthen and tone.
- No muscle is out of reach! – For the same reason above and since behind every movement there is a muscle or group of muscles at work, gTonnicks allows you to target and tone any muscle you desire with high precision, including those usually hard-to-reach (hips, buttocks, inner thighs, hamstrings, abdomen) with exercise machines.
- Strength & tone without the BULK! Because gTonnicks uses mainly body weight and gravity as natural resistance, there is minimum to zero risk of bulking up.
- Immediate Effects! – You’ll feel the toning and strengthening effects instantly!
- Works multiple muscles or groups of muscles at once! – The problem with traditional strength exercises or classic cardio workouts, they do not stimulate all the muscles of the body. That’s another reason why gTonnicks is even more effective in strengthening and toning your entire body.
- Higher amount of calories burnt! Because multiple muscles are used at once with constant contractions (IPCM), more calories are used during a gTonnicks workout, thus creating greater fat-loss for a leaner body.
gTonnicks is an innovative (machine-free) approach to body strengthening,
toning and stretching.
gTonnicks can also be described as high-precision toning because it can
isolate practically any muscle for optimum toning and strength, including
the core muscles and especially the so-called “hard-to-reach” areas such
as abs, hips, buns and (inner) thighs. Additionally, gTonnicks stresses “No
wasted movements”; utilizing the most compelling force in the universe
– gravity – in conjunction with
body weight, to aid in resistance training.
Also, gTonnicks movements are performed in a relatively slow motion with regard to form, balance, precision, breathing and body alignment (correct posture) thus, forcing the participant to concentrate and focus on the movement. That’s one of the reasons we consider gTonnicks as the only real Power-Toning system in the world! The beauty of gTonnicks emanates from the fact that the exercises are executed in the same scientifically precise sequences that dancers, gymnasts and other superbly toned athletes use to build and maintain the physiques we all envy and admire.
Let's get started with your professional training of gTonnicks!
The gBalance Bar
The gBalance Bar is an integral part of gTonnicks and is necessary in performing the exercises correctly, including balance “check”. The gBalance Bar is made of light material weighing less than 2 lbs and comes in two different sizes to choose from: 42″ long (if you’re 5′ 6″ tall or less) and 48″ long (if you’re over 5’7″ tall or more).
The Tone Without The Bulk
- Are you afraid of bulking up when lifting weights or just don't want to get too big?
- Are you looking for something that can effectively target and shape up your abs, hips, and buns quickly?
- Would you like to build yourself that strong & sleek physique that everyone admires?
- Find out how some Hollywood celebrities, models, and dancers are doing to keep themselves slim & toned.
“gTonnicks is more than just a workout, it’s an expression of strength, elegance and power.” - Mister G
With his twenty-plus years experience as a personal trainer, fitness instructor, and martial artist, Garba Onadja had only one thing in mind when he created gTonnicks – to help his clients, students, and everyday people improve their overall tone and flexibility while targeting the areas of the body that usually cause the most concern in women and men: the waist, abdomen, buns, and thighs. Mister G also wanted to help people achieve this without the risk of bulking up. As Mister G often says: “gTonnicks is more than just a workout, it’s an expression of strength, elegance and power.”